Join Bethesda Project and Young Involved Philadelphia (YIP) for a 201 Panel featuring key homeless service providers in the Philadelphia area. We will be discussing the City's Winter Initiative Plan, needs of those experiencing homelessness during the winter, and ways the Greater Philly Community can support these organizations in their life-saving efforts and work. Light refreshments will be provided.
- Sarah Erdo – Volunteer & Community Engagement Manager, Bethesda Project
- Tim Sheahan – Director of Homeless Services, DBHIDS
- Matt Tice – Clinical Director, Pathways to Housing PA
- Clayton Ruley – Step Coordinator, Prevention Point
- Roberta Cancellier – Deputy of Housing, Office of Homless Services
- Vito Baldini – Pastor, Mercy Ministries Liberti Church